The latest poll on the Palestinian public opinion, prepared by Dr. Nabil Kukali, revealed the following key results:
- (62.3%) of the Palestinian public oppose the resumption of the peace negotiations with Israel.
- (68.5%) oppose the Russian intervention in Syria.
- (43.5%) are optimistic about the perspective of an eventual reconciliation between the two major movements, Fatah and Hamas.
- (58.9%) are to various degrees discontent with the performance of the PA-president Mahmoud Abbas.
- (50.1%) are of the opinion that the media coverage in the Palestinian Territories is not inflated.
- (50.4%) are in favor of an outbreak of a third uprising (Intifada).
- (42.1%) are in favor of a violent uprising, whilst (29.9%) favor, however, a peaceful, popular uprising.
- (47.8%) call for the resignation of the President Mahmoud Abbas.