The most recent poll prepared by Dr. Nabil Kukali reveals that Mr. Marwan el-Barghouthi would be the most favorite candidate for next presidential elections..
- 22 May 2014
The most recent poll prepared by Dr. Nabil Kukali on the role of religion reveals that:
- Over half (59%) of global respondents said that religion plays a positive role.
- 22% of respondents globally believe that religion plays a negative role in their country.
- Western Europe was significantly less net positive regionally (4%) than the rest of the world where overall net positivity is 37%.
- Education proved a significant factor globally with those educated to Masters or PhD level being significantly less net positive about the role religion is playing (20%) increasing to 57% net positive for those with no education.
- Globally Protestants and Muslims were the most net positive (60%) about the role of religion in their respective countries; Hindus were the least net positive (24%).
- 23 Apr 2014
The most recent poll prepared by Dr. Nabil Kukali on the prisoners’ issue reveals that:
- (85.7 %) of the Palestinians support their leadership to resort to the international institutions in case of Israel’s disapproval of the prisoners’ release.
- (73.9 %) believe that the release of the fourth batch of prisoners is a pivotal issue.
- 29 Mar 2014