The latest PCPO-poll prepared by Dr. Nabil Kukali revealed the following key results:
- (59.9%) of the Palestinians oppose the dissolution of the Palestinian National Authority.
- (60.6%) are in favor of halting the security coordination with Israel.
- (56.3%) support the reintroduction of the Palestinian – Arab draft resolution to the United Nations Security Council.
- (46.3%) are in favor of halting the communications with the United States, whilst (33.2%) still oppose such a step.
- (59.2%) evaluate the position of the UN-Secretary General as “negative”.
- (21.1%) believe that Isaac Herzog will be the next Israeli Prime Minister.